We are glad to welcome you to this page on our website and are ready to provide you with the necessary medical care!
The Center for Endosurgical Technologies is a multidisciplinary private clinic that provides inpatient and outpatient medical care. Our Doctors have performed more than 20,000 surgeries and provided over 300,000 consultations since opening in 1998.
- In our center, surgical treatment is carried out with advanced equipment, using minimally invasive techniques.
- The versatility of our center allows us to provide any medical service in a comprehensive manner: diagnostics, treatment, and recovery.
- Our multidisciplinary team accompanies you at all stages of treatment: preparation for the surgery, surgery, and post-operative period.
The clinic includes:
- Polyclinic equipped with modern diagnostic equipment.
- An operating unit that meets the requirements of surgical safety.
- Hospital with 24-hour nurse's post, operating room, and treatment room for minor surgical interventions and wound dressings.
The center provides high-tech medical care in the following areas:
- General Surgery (All types of Laparoscopic Operations)
- Bariatrics (Mini Gastric Bypass, Ileoduadenal Bypass)
- ENT - Surgery (Functional surgery of the sinuses of the nose, Rhinoseptoplasty, Perforation of the Nasal Septum Repair)
- Orthopedics and Traumatology (Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement)
- Gynecology (including Pelvic Floor Surgery)
- Pediatric Surgery
The center was awarded a diploma of the Russian Medical Association in the category of "High Technology Clinic".
In 2005, the Golden Fund of Healthcare and Medical Science of the Krasnoyarsk Territory awarded the doctors of the Center with the diplomas "Doctor of the Year" and "Obstetrician-Gynecologist of the Year". Based on the materials of the Center's work, two scientific dissertations were defended.
Payment for medical services to foreign citizens can be made with cash, or provided under a Voluntary Health Insurance policy.
To receive treatment in our center:
Send your request to our mail email@example.com indicating the reason for the application and the information you have on your medical issues.
The specialists at our Center will conduct an online consultation with you in a convenient way (video call, phone call, instant messenger, e-mail), collect current health complaints and, if necessary, request additional tests.
After agreeing on the treatment plan and the date of arrival in the Russian Federation, we will send you the necessary documents for obtaining a visa, including:
- Invitation for treatment in the Russian Federation
- Contract for the provision of services
Our specialists will make arrangements to meet you at the airport, transfer and accompany you to the clinic, and arrange accommodation for those accompanying you.
After undergoing treatment, you will receive further recommendations for rehabilitation, as well as a detailed statement for your attending physician at home. When coordinating a plan for subsequent rehabilitation and conservative treatment with your attending physician at your place of residence, the specialists at our Center are ready to provide them with the information and documentation necessary for continued medical support.
In our center you can also get additional types of services, such as:
- Assistance in obtaining visas and migration documents.
- Purchase of tickets for air and railway transport.
- Booking hotel rooms for family members and accompanying persons.
- Organization of excursions around the Krasnoyarsk Natural Reserve Stolby and acquaintance with the legendary beauty of Siberian nature.
Nagornaya Oksana Alexandrovna
Curator of the Medical Tourism Department
Phone: +7 (904) 891-3347